We help SME’s to concentrate on what they do best, whilst we take in hand all your all their bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and VAT requirements. We cover all bases – Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax, Outsourcing, Company Formation and much more. Our services are tailored to you needs and we can support your business or even your existing accounts department with as much or as little assistance as required, whilst you have full control of your costs.
For companies who want to outsource their accounting services altogether, we use specialist software and procedures to track, maintain and report on your Finances, and make sure you meet all your deadlines. Dab Hands can manage all your accounting and bookkeeping, produce your Accounts and pass them back to you, for discussion.
You can even send us your records via a cloud based facility such as Dropbox, E-mail or post.
Our accounting services include:
- Monthly Management Accounts and Analysis
- Preparation and filing of Annual Accounts
- Management of requirements set by HMRC and Companies House
- Production and verification of Aged Creditors and Aged Debtors report monthly
- Bank reconciliation (all bank accounts)
- PAYE/NIC control account
- Net Wages control account
- Petty Cash control account
- Cash control account
- Credit Card reconciled
- VAT control account
- Directors loan account review
- Produce TB (Trial Balance)
- Post Prepayments and Accruals
- HMRC reporting, filing and negotiation
- Preparation of the Profit & Loss (P&L) monthly, quarterly or ad hoc
- Year End Statutory Returns
- Completion of the Year End accounts ready for submission
- Companies House annual financial statements